Okay, so I really should be out grocery shopping for Thanksgiving. But I had to eat breakfast first! And while I eat, I read. Today I was reading The Dispatch's Life & Arts section--specifically The Flip Side. The Flip Side is basically a page of fluff and mindless stuff. But it's amusing and diverts me while I shovel Cheerios. They often feature websites that are bizarre or amusing.
Check out:
http://www.bunkbeds.net/velociraptor/index.php
Just an observation... Since you and the velociraptor appear to be chained at opposite corners, it seems like all you would have to do is go to the very end of your chain and lay down so most of your body is as far from the velociraptor as possible. The worst it might be able to do is claw off your foot. But then you are free to crawl away and apply a tourniquet. Velociraptor 0 (well, one foot), You 1 (minus a foot).
I especially like that this game was attached to a site where you can browse a variety of bunkbeds. Someone is sick and twisted like me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I took the quiz. I'd survive for 22 seconds.
Post a Comment