Delicious. It's rather tasty. Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.
Just before I left the Rover gang, Stacey had just gotten the Rover delicious account all set up. Now I could really see the Rover gang using delicious like crazy. No matter where I might be sent, I would have the bookmarks I'm used to at the tips of my fingers. I wouldn't have to think about how to find "that site" that had just what I needed on it. BAM! There it is saved on delicious. That just rocks. And when I'm at home and trying to help my daughter with her homework--POW! Just like Batman, I can find what she needs even faster.
But I was trying to see other ways delicious might be used. And it finally clicked. Why worry about having all the right bookmarks loaded on each computer in AV? All we have to do is set up a delicious account and we can always get to what we need. This just makes standardizing so much simpler. Dave thought so. So now I am to create an account for AV and get everything on there we need. We will see what happens....
The social aspect hasn't quite clicked yet. I think if I explore it some more it will click all the way. I could see checking out other library's delicious sites and adding them to ours. The social part could really explode and send me off on all kinds of tangents. I foresee myself spending a lot of time exploring and not getting much done. Control!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment